Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Perception & Imagination

I remember hearing a quote that went something like, "The only reason that some things do not exist is because no one has imagined it."  I cannot remember who said this, but I actually believe this is the creative force within all of us.  Napolean Hill put it this way, "What the mind can conceive and believe, it can acheive."  Our imagination is a powerful tool.  It is the major tool of manifestation.  Keep yours sharp, and you can manifest your desires.  Imagine, believe, know that it is yours, you are that.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment