Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Renunciation


This quote speaks specifically to renouncing evil, but is an excellent statement for manifestation.  What you resist persists.  This is one of the oldest truths that I know.  If you want to get rid of something, don't resist it, renounce it and take your mind away from it.  Replace the resistance with that which you wish to manifest.  I want to resist the temptation of sugar, so I can get skinny.  This resistance places a focus on the sugar.  What I want is to be shinny; therefore, the focus must necessarily be placed on the skinny.  I am skinny!  Give skinny for sugar.  This is easy to read and assimilate, and with practice one can give beauty for ashes.

I am that I am.
Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment