Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Assume the State


This one was not easy for me to understand at first.  Assuming the spirit of the wish fulfilled was not something that came easy.  It took lots of practice and meditation for me to assume a state that was not quite in alignment with what my ego was trying to tell me I should feel.  It took learning an practice before it became easy.  Now I can actually think of something and the state is assumed, and as long as the assumption is in align with my beliefs it is manifested.

Practice, meditation and belief that I am the creator is what is needed to begin to manifest our wishes.  What you put your mind on, and assume the state is what will manifest for good or bad.  I used to find it easier to assume a state of disaster when something would flit accross my mind.  The state of the wish fulfilled took practice, and belief that it is as easy to assume the state of the wishes fulfilled, as it was easy to assume the state of disaster.  I needed to get my ego (edging God out) behind me to do that.  I always thing of the bible verse that goes, "Get thee behind me satan."  I believe that our ego needs to be put behind us, just like Jesus said to the devil.  In my life, my ego has played the devil more than once, and it is possible that my ego has always been the cause of my darkest times.

I AM Creation
I AM that I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment