Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Let It Pass Through



Let It Pass Through


It’s never about what someone says that causes the angst,
It’s what we think about what they have said.

What they said are just words,
but our mind/ego expands those words
and give them meaning in context with
my beliefs about the situation.

When you feel your ego rise up to meet a situation with hurt, anger, guilt or other negative emotion, it is time to stop, take a deep breath, step back to let it pass and look at what is happening.  What really is going on there?  Why am I having this reaction to these words?  You can either respond with anger, hurt or blame or you can let those negative emotions pass through you.  When you let them pass through, you will be better able to handle whatever problems are actually there.  As soon as you feel those negative emotions rise up, you have the right to step behind them and give them room to pass.  Just observe them passing by you; there is no need to analyze them or even try to figure out why you reacted.

When you give these emotions the attention required to analyze and/or understand them, they have the opportunity to stimulate the ego even further.  This is counterproductive to the process of letting the ego induced reaction pass and dissipate.  Just lean back, and let it pass.

Sometimes, you may find yourself fully engaged in the insanity when the seer finally gets a word in edgewise.  When this happens, you may find yourself unable to stop the process, but your seer can observe the process.  There are lessons to be learned by merely observing the process as it unfolds.  When the response has run its course, just let the negative energy dissipate.  I generally try putting my feet on the floor and imagine it being sucked out the bottom of my feet by the earth.  I then take the time to suck up a full dose of clean earth energy to replace the negative stuff that I’ve just let go.  The Earth has the ability to clean up pollution, so it is better equipped to handle that crap than we are.

This takes practice, patience and grace.  Meditation is a good way to help get the control of your mind.  Don't fret if you lose consciousness, the bright side is that you now recognize that you have done so.  Soon you will be able to stop, take a breath, lean back and get that look at the situation that allows you to see why you are having a negative reaction.  You may not be able to remain conscious through the whole process, but you will soon be able to stay conscious more often.  You will be able to stay conscious most of the time, and recover quickly when you do lose consciousness and allow ego to run wild.

I AM Consiousness
I AM Present
I AM that I AM

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment