Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Objective Attention

I have had this one ready for a while, but still felt that I needed to get a better handle on just what was meant by objective attention.  When I realized that it was all the input that is external oneself, I knew exactly what it was.  When we listen to others negative input, the crap actually sounds true, and certainly will be true if we let it into our belief system.  When someone says, "You can't" generally followed by all the reasons why "THEY" couldn't; you only need to ignore their crap.  You create a deep knowing that you have already manifested what it is you want, dispite what external circumstances might look like.  The external circumstances will quickly catch up to the internal manifestation.  OH Gosh! well the reason I'm doing these things is to learn what I know; the previous sentence was my lesson for today.  I needed to dig that out of my I am, as I was somehow not hearing it mentally, so had to physically write it here for it to penetrate deeply.  I love when this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment