Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Will Be, A Confession That You Are Not

This is my biggest trap.  I find myself in the "I will be" state of mind often.  This is a sure prescription for continuing to get what I don't want, and don't need more of.  I am healthy and wealthy and wise, is where I will stay now.  Engaging the eternal I am that is who I am.  Be still and know that I am God.


I am manifesting
I am God
I am that I am
I am Well
I am whole
I am prosperous
I am gratitude
I am generous
I am love

No comments:

Post a Comment