Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Subjective Attention.

This is the subjective attention that arises from knowing that you can manifest anything that you desire.  It is using your I AM energy, and creating your desires.  No if, ands, or buts about it.  This occupies your full attention, and it crowds out any other input.  I love this quote, "I AM the Miracle-Working Presence in everything I require to have done."  My statement here is, "I AM God.  What I have sought is mine.  There is no room for doubt, or detraction from outside input.  I know it is mine, no if ands or buts about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment