Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

We Think We Need Things


I thought this was interesting when I heared Marianne Williamson say it.  I even wrote it down to reflect on.  I went all the places you would image, geez we're ruining the world because we think things will make us happy.  Seems reasonable.  However, when you look at it, the world is a perfect reflection of our need for things.  We have manifest exactly what our minds have been on.  Ways to get things.  The ad world is here to help us in this manifestation.  Looky here what we have, and you really, really need this.  Why all the kewl people have one of these.  They are lined up to get them.  So our mind goes to that object, and soon it is yours. 

Let's take a look at the manifestation here.  You see what you want.  Your mind dwells on the item.  You find that the money for that item is there, and ready for you to spend.  Yes, you worked for that money, at the job you manifested by the desire to have the item and others as well.  Why that job, well it was what you were willing to do, and what you attracted by your actions.  Think about how you got your current job.  Most likely it was preparedness meeting opportunity, which is in itself a means of manifestation.  Why did that opportunity come along?  Because you were prepared, and had your mind on it.  It doesn't matter what the job is, it is what you manifest regardless of the type.  You get what you think you deserve.

Change your thoughts about what you deserve, and you will get different stuff.  Will that make you happy, not as far as I can tell.  Things don't make us happy, just as any rich person.  Many of them struggle with happiness, look a Paris Hilton as a good example.  It is a good exercise to see how she has manifest her world.

One of my favorite quotes is "Thoughts become things."  Watch what you keep your mind on.  It will manifest for you, for the better or worse.

I am bounty
I am plenty
I am graciousness
I am that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment