Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Through which I am.

This speaks to being a child of God.  It emphasises the I am that I am.  Never forget that you are a chip off the ole God.  We are all the same.  We are all loved by God.  Rich, poor, good or evil, we are loved by God. 
Love is the thread that holds us all together.  When we forget that we are love, we fall and act from fear.  It is when we act from fear that we can slip into insanity.  It is when we act from insanity, that evil can happen in this world.  It is hard to be fearful, when we live a life focused in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment