Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Creation

Creation always starts in your mind, imagining the possiblity.  Then you start looking at the mechanics of bringing what you have imagined into reality.  That is how everything in this world is created.  First is was imagined in someones mind, and then it was brought to fruition.  It speaks volumes for our creative power.  Look around you.  Touch one little object.  This is the power of creation in all of us.  The difference between you and me, is that I know this, and you are sceptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment