Thank You for Visiting-Namaste

This is, more or less, a blog made for myself. I do not mind if you come, and comments are always welcome. Comments are not necessarily my view of things, and should not be considered, just because I choose to leave them, to be part of my belief system.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Event Determination


Imagine your ideal life.  Watch where you mind takes you.  If you have conceived the ideal body, maybe you see yourself running down the beach in a new bikini, or attired in the perfect little black dress.  Your attention goes to what it might be like if your wish is fulfilled.  If you maintain that attention, by engaging the eternal I AM, and presenting yourself with the necessary opportunities to renew that energy when the focus is lost, you will have no problem manifesting the desire. 

Manifesting your desires will be as easy as you find it to keep the mind focused, and how close to your values you hold the desire.  Things that basically go against your values, will be nearly impossible to manifest in your life.  However, this is a good thing, as you are not likely to spend too much time going after things that you do not value, and are against you nature.

I Am Litany

I AM Happiness
I AM Beauty
I AM Health
I AM Fitness
I AM Blessed
I AM Goodness
I AM Fulfilled
I AM that I AM

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment